Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Say YAY to pictures!

Dr Choe: I've already treated you guys to breakfast so... Oh alright if you really want a picture of me can we PLEASE not do it here cos I'll look much better when... SNAP!!

Jia Yuan: What... Ya okay I'm not the one he likes okay... Ya...
Sherene: Yo man whats-sup man!
****************************************************************************

Shoes: Oi don't take me again leh why always me?!...

Zi4 wei3: *blink blink* are you going to take a picture of me? I'm gonna hide my face! HAHA.
Chelsea: Don't take me leh I know you just want ziwei's pic...

Shoes: Nicole! I changed my mind! Me ME!!
***************************************************************************

Carin: Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of a Spanish man... and what's that stench?!
Smelly Shoes: :D *shakes arms* Hello Carin the giantess! You won't get me; my head looks even smaller to you now!

****************************************************************************

Carin: Nicole come come! My turn to snap shots of you!

Carin: Hey girls come look... heheh i show you a pretty little boy k...

and Carin went like: HEY! Go away! Hahahaha!
and Yi Jing was like: ... what the h***...

****************************************************************************

Nicole, deep in thought: Ziwei came first, then there was Samm, and then Sherene, and now Shoes!! Oh boy maybe i should grab them all!!

Btw, Nicole still can't really use his new Nike squirt bottle properly. He choked at the bus stop. :D

No comments: