Wednesday, February 21, 2007

HAHA, it's me!!

Yea, that's me, but it's quite hard right? i think i have changed alot. 什么地狱,你们都不是因为那个baby像我才猜到的。 ok, more photos of baby good news...(seems weird to post photos of myself)

Don't think that i have so many toys hor. My parents simply brought me to a toy shop, put me there and take a photo. They might be considering to leave me there too..haha. If that's the case, there will surely be auction, bcus supply is limited.

btw, look at the date at the side, it's 90 12 29!! Shengwei is only 2 days old, Nic oh is only 3 days old and Yijing is only 4 days old!! HAHA

I'm the one on the right, the one beside me is my sis. i looks tall...

eh...three years old. All ready for a market trip. Meeting Ghim moh auntie at the Ghim moh market.

PS: 肥大粒,still waiting for u to change the colour and upload those photos and video leh. Haha.

No comments: