Tuesday, February 6, 2007

HELLO!:D

hello guys (all those who are having econs tutorial now. mwaha) greetings from shumin the great! and carin the mighty!:D anyway, we're at the library now, making full use of our lives, before we actually waste them away, heres to part 2 of the pics!:D


shumin and shengwei on the bus, on their way to J8:D
(PS look out for tragic's head in front)

Weiliang: YO! WHY YOU TAKE MY PIC!


Yangyan: C'mon, take my pic!

Shaojie: I look cuter with this disgusting stuff 8D

Tragic: Tm got econs test, i MUST study, i MUST get full marks, i MUST beat ____ and ____

carlos: did somone tell me to act like a noob?
Someone: u are a noob what.


07s76!:D with our be-hated math chapt two notes

Dont play with fire man, little kids. (ting ma ma de hua horh....)


the cake that shumin and carin risked buying back :D


Weiliang and his best friend, the blue party pooper. "see my tongue brue corour one"

kahyim's ah ma and ah gong.


shengwei: Now its my turn, my tongue is yellow coror one.

captions brought to you by carin the mighty and shumin the great. see you guys at 1pm! class bench horh! bu jian bu san!



No comments: