Saturday, February 10, 2007

EMB ALERT!

Hello guys,
1) First thing, PHOTO! Sorry if the size turns out to be small, will upload again if it is.
















2) Because not everyone can access the EMB, there's a message regarding the timetable in Term 2 which goes like this:


Dear JC1 students, We would like to gather your opinion of your existing class timetable so as to assist the committee in the planning for your timetable in term 2. Before we invite you to give your response to the survey questionnaire, please note that we would only consider your response if more than THREE-QUARTER of your class participate in this survey (so encourage your classmates to take part in the survey).


Please indicate your level of satisfaction with your existing class timetable.


(A) I am very satisfied with my existing class timetable. Please do not change it at all. <----!
(B) I am satisfied with my existing class timetable. I don?t mind retaining it in term 2.
(C) I am dissatisfied with my existing class timetable. I don't mind if there are some changes* to it in term 2.
(D) I am very dissatisfied with my existing class timetable. Please change it completely for term 2.

*Changes to the timetable may not always guarantee that it would be better in your opinion.



We probably have one of the best timetables for the S7 classes (in fact, among all the science classes), so this is just a reminder for you guys to participate in these cos we need at least 3quarters of the class to respond but let's not risk it so EVERYONE PLEASE CHOOSE CHOICE A =) (uh unless you really dislike our present timetable haha but seriously which other science class ends at 1pm or earlier on 3/5 school days!) Okay so remember to go to EMB to participate in this asap alright!


3) Brainstorm for JTS!


- Your ACT, Ghim Moh Auntie =)

No comments: