Thursday, February 1, 2007

Part 1 of PIC SPAM:D

hey! haha its me, again!:) anyway, firstly i have a few announcements to make! before i actually go onto the picspam. heh
first of all, those people who want to read TIME magazine, the class copy is with me, ive read it already so i have two issues with me right now, if you want it, please please tell me! haha, if not i'll lose sight of it soon (cos of the state of my table now, its really hard to keep track of it)
and secondly! sorry for the super late upload of pictures, cos my SD card kinda screwed up, cos of like the 100 plus pics with have, including those super crappy ones. so, PLEASE BE PATIENT with me, cos i only have half of the pics in my computer now. haha, anyway, here goes!:D

















shumin!












in the canteen!





us again!:)
















where else can you find a cuter wangshu?:D





chelsea, shumin and jinglin!















all the girls, plus a few extra ppl at the back -.-
















whose extra thumb?
















zheng tao and sheng wei with some really disgusting stuff.

















vincent: opps i did it again! haha

No comments: