Wednesday, December 5, 2007

party thingy

HELLO FROM SAN FRANCISCO!

I CAN SEE THE ROCK FROM HERE HOW NICE IS THAT

haha my last night here, leaving tmrw can't wait to get back to singapore alrd, tho vegas rocked and skiing rockeded and cheap BEN AND JERRY'S ROCKEDEDED im having one as i type here wheeee

don't mind my souvenirs for yall very cheapo one hor hahahha

so tentatively i'm able to host a new year countdown party thingy i just haven asked my parents but shouldnt be a problem so long as someone help me organise lor, so most likely countdown plus stayover lah, we can party play mahjong watch horror movie then visit the cemetery HAHA

think i'll be going for ms phua's wedding too, so see whoever's going there then hahah

mahjong soon!! my house can be open so long as yall are willing to make the trip :D

byebye

SJ from SF

No comments: