Thursday, December 27, 2007

COUNTDOWN

HELLO

paiseh couldn't go for the movie outing had a party somewhere else. I am Legend wasn't as good as expected luckily i didn't waste it in the cinema.. heehee

So heres the plan for countdown. On Monday yall should come in the afternoon cause i need the morning to bathe my dog, mop my floors, clean my room, wash my toilet, burn my secondary school worksheets and prepare pillows HAHA. So unless yall want to watch a shirtless maid doing housework, yall come in the afternoon.

How about you guys meet at Kranji MRT station at say maybe 1 plus or 2? Then one of you call me i'll give directions from there. I'll be waiting at my bus stop to pick yall up. Late comers call me again. I changed my number btw is 90027332.

Have to confirm with me attendance first cause i need to plan dinner, if too many people then cannot steamboat liao have to 62353535, nonetheless any of you got other suggestions for dinner feel free.

So what can we do? My ahma's place 100m away from my place has a pool table, theres a park 70m away with table tennis, badminton, 2 SWINGS AND THE BIG TRIANGLE ROPE THINGY LOL and a sizable field to kick ball play touch rugb?

I got mahjong table.

Can watch DVDs too AND NO SHENGWEI YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRING A DVD PLAYER HAHA.

We have the whole friggin day and night so better planplan first don't end up doing nothing. Carlorhh wants a compulsory fac dance session i think? HAHA theres enough space!

So yall better bring DVDs cause i have none. Get snacks too i just finished my fridge's supply line. Now we must definately watch horror, I've got a nice cosy TV room for the ambience :D

I think we can have a little bit of booze for celebratory purposes maybe i'll open a bottle of white wine or something...

I will not have pillows for everyone, but everyone can definately squeeze into my room. Preferably bring sleeping bag cause we threw out our old mattresses recently.

Thats all i have to offer, deal or no deal haha

ASJ
i have not done homework, not a single piece. honest.

No comments: