Tuesday, December 18, 2007

JINGLE BELLS GATHERING

Hello all! once again it is time for an 07S76 Class Gathering!

There are 3 dates available!

Date: 26,27,28
Time: get the date confirmed, then we can get the time confirmed
Venue: asj's house at Jalan Rasokkkk
Buses available: 960 (??), 170, 961 and erm forgot

Things we can do: Gift exchange, celebrate December birthdays, sparklers, ice-man/catching, mahjong, cards, watch movie, eat, badminton at the empty space in front of his house, play with asj's dog

Haha let's do something that can involve the entire class! (instead of 4 ppl games such as mahjong and bridge..)

Okay erm so please tell me which date u prefer (there's no such thing as no opinion hor.) and msg me or email me or call me or talk to me on msn to inform me of ur choice. It's a highly advanced world now! so erm yeah there are many ways to contact me. u can write letter also no problem. Just get to me by the 23rd!

OKAY about the gift exchange thing, if everyone is keen on it please prepare a gift that is over $5. :D Then we'll draw names out of a hat and see how things go. so exciting. Oh yeah asj are we inviting mr choe?



Merry X'mas,
Shoes

No comments: