Tuesday, February 17, 2009

















Last sunday a few of us caught breakout at the esplanade! for those people who didnt watch (LIKE TAYJIAYUAN who sold me her ticket) we must catch it together when they come back again! The next time I'm going to make sure I get a centre block left side aisle seat in the 6th row from the front because I want to take picture with them! AHHHHHHH~!

Anyway I went to google them and this was what I found! too bad they didn't have any pictures from the hospital scene (the most happening scene)! haha












The crazy car scene















Part of the jail scene - Check out those breakdancing moves

















This pic is dedicated to sherene. Guess who she likes! She likes that old man and funny guy ( I can't rmb which one, but he's very ugly)
I like the 3 girls (they are the nuns in this pic)! haha

(mic just said that it might not be the same group of dancers in this pic.... don't be too disappointed sherene! I bet you found your futurebf/husband in taiwan already)

No comments: