Sunday, March 18, 2007

): 再见!

._.; Haha. It feels a little awkward to be blogging here. Um. Well. As everyone probably already knows, I've dropped econs (YAY) and I'm taking KI so I'm transferring to s70 ): Firstly, I apologize for not really being very enthusiastic about class affairs and stuff. I guess I didn't really want to get too attached to the class because I sort of knew I'd be dropping econs (I could tell that I realllllly disliked it when I was even considering replacing it with CLL). Still, I'm quite sad to leave just as I was getting to know you guys ):

(in the order of the names as shown on the class blog because that's what I'm using to refer to)

Chelsea:
(:! You're a very sweet girl yay. Have fun studying jap (:!
Shumin:
I've heard about you from Shi Yu since sec 2 I think, but I never got to know you until now XD You're very bubbly and energetic and funny ^^^ COUGHCOUGHgoodCOUGHluckCOUGHwithahemahemCOUGH
Clara:
Clara! Somehow when I think of you I keep hearing Shao jie's voice in the background going "Cra-ra" :| Hehh... Have fun in touch rugby! (:!
Samm:
SAM ((:! Haha, thank you so muchhhh. Especially for the first few weeks of school when I was feeling rather ><. I think if you weren't there I would have been way more depressed than I already was :/ Have fun swimming/running (:!
Carin:
Hey Carin! Thanks for coordinating all the stuff for the dance thingum during orientation. (:
Mic:
Wahaha SEE YOU IN CO :D Yay CO rocks.
Yanting:
TINGTING (:! For 4 years I knew you as "the girl from liuqin", but I never really got to know you at all while we were in NYCO together. I'm really glad that I got to be in your class (even if it was only for a short while). You're very talented and fun and wacky (hurhurhur)! Good luck with guitar (:! Hope Vincent doesn't drive you mad after the 2 years in JC S:
Jinglin:
Heyhey XD I always thought you were very stone but I've realized that you can be quite... lame... Hahaha. But that's a good thing! (:! -still remembers what you said about how you're taking bio now because you were bio rep- ^^^
Yijing:
EHEHEH BUNNY SUICIDES! :D :D :D -laughs maniacally- I'll miss you and your punches and drawing bunny suicides on your worksheets
Sherene:
Heyyy (:! Haha. I'll always have very fond memories of the beijing and SV trip (more of the SV trip) Good luck for council (: I hope you get in! Jiayou!
Jiayuan:
Hiiiii! You're a very, very nice girl, and you have this unassuming air. Haha. Have fun in MAD yay!
Kah yim:
KAH YIM! I am still heartbroken that you didn't join CO or else we'd be in the same section now and see each other every week D: You're very witty and hardworking and smart (: Hope you have fun in guitar (though I still think you should have joined CO nyehh xP)
Yang yan:
Yangyang! I remember you were the first person I didn't know from the class that talked to me. ^^^ Hehe. Jiayou in NJ!
Nicholas:
Heyhey (: Thanks for ... making fun of my phone and how it can't slide smoothly. ._.; Hope you have fun in band and with your phone-that-can-slide-very-smoothly.
Carlos:
-blinks- hahahhaa. -_-; Sorry for all the sarcasm and stuff ^^^ Hope you enjoy MAD and good luck with that RV girl. (:
Tragic:
Thanks for being such a nice person and ct rep XD And for teaching me to serve properly. Hahaha. Hope you don't get driven mad by Vincent either.
Tian Ji:
Hey Tian Ji (: I never thought we'd be classmates again since P2 (or was it 3? 2 right? I can't differentiate between 2I and 3I :/) You always seem to be in a rush to get somewhere oO Hope you'll have fun in JC
Moses:
Moses (:! I remember during introductions you said something like "I'm Moses and I can't part the sea". Hahaha ^^; Thanks for being so awesome! I hope you enjoy um, being classmates with Wei liang for the 5th year running. Heh.
Wei liang:
WEI LIANG HAHAHA. I still remember thinking to myself "NO IT CANNOT BE" when I saw you approaching the 76 line on the day we got our classes. Gen and Yining are very sad that we aren't in the same class anymore. Gen says his career as a war photographer is prematurely ended ^^; You should rejoice! Now we won't be providing them anymore sadistic entertainment. And now you don't have to fear that someone's going to try to grab your bag and stuff. ._.; Hehe. Hope we finally get to go out for Ali's birthday soon (though we might as well combine his and mine and Ghariza's birthday celebrations at this rate)
Sheng wei:
:P There is no way you can blink as well as me so stop trying. Hahaha. Hope you have fun in JC (:
Shao jie:
Shao jie! You're a very funny and enthusiastic person. Ahaha. And you're the only guy I know who wears curve-cut FBTs! ._.; Ok. That was kind of random. Good luck with track (:!
Jeremy:
Jeremy! You're a very nice boy, and you snitch key chains from bags very well. ^^ Have fun training and all.
Wang Shu:
王树(apologies, I have no idea how to write your Chinese name ><) 叔叔在松树的树荫下的书房读书。
Vincent
Keith :D:
I had this mistaken impression that you were a very si wen sort of person when I saw you at NY ^^^ Thanks to you, I will never look at honey the same way again. Good luck with your poetry. Cough.
Well. Yeah. I guess that's all... Hope everyone reads the blog :S

GOOD LUCK FOR THE BLOCK TESTS SENIORS (: I'm going to miss 06s76 very much too ):

No comments: